Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gorgonzola and Crackers

I have a Wegmans store at home and was excited when I found out that there was one close to school.  For those who are unfamiliar, Wegmans is a grocery store, but don't put it in the same category as Shoprite or A&P.  It is way way way better.  There is an area to eat, pick up freshly baked breads, sushi being made in front of you, and a candy isle bigger then some candy stores.  And of course, what I was interested in, one of the largest cheese sections I've ever seen.  We can call it a cheese section, or heaven on earth, which I find more appropriate.  HERE is the link to their site  so you can see if they have heaven on earth by you.  

One thing I love about Wegmans is that they frequently have samples available to try.  During my trip they had an extra creamy gorgonzola dolce.  They described it as, "milky, buttery, and sweet with subtle blue flavor.  Less aged than the traditional gorgonzola dolce. So creamy it needs to be scooped!  Melt over pasta or just indulge with a spoon!"  This was so delicious that I ended up buying a similar gorgonzola dolce and just eating it with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment