Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cheesecake!

Photo from juniorscheesecake.com
What's better than a huge slice of cheesecake?  Cheese cake layered with devils food cake and fudge.  My boyfriend took a trip into New York City with his work and brought me back the best present ever.  Two slices of cheesecake from the famous "Juniors."  He brought me one regular slice and a slice of their devil's food cheesecake.  Being a cheese lover, cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts and when you throw chocolate into the mix...to die for!  The devil's food cheesecake had a layer of chocolate cake, then a layer of cheesecake, then a layer of fudge frosting to top it off.  The outside is completely covered in chocolate chips and chocolate shavings.  This was my first Juniors experience, and I was anything but disappointed.  This was, by far, better then any piece of jewelry as a present.  I'm going to try to make this when I get home for thanksgiving!  Check out all the different kinds of cheesecake they have on their website HERE...try not to drool on your keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment